Tuesday 3 June 2014

World Cup Fever : Team Korea Republic

The 2014  Brazil WC will kick off on 12 June 2014. Korea Republic team is in Group H.
2002 World Cup marked the highest rank for Asian team as team Korea (The Reds) reach semifinal ! Dae Han Min Guk ! / Go Korea ( the unique cheer for team Korea ). You can even hear this cheer in TV during the match.



I remembered when Korea / Japan is the host ,that is the nearest location from my country but I'm still studying back then...no money .Hmm i can only visit the Seoul World Cup stadium to reminisce the 2002 WC. I am Team Korea supporters , well since my country is not in the final, I will support Team  Korea. One of my travel bucket list is to watch World Cup match "live", i hope the host will be back to Asian continent in future.I never miss watching World Cup matches since high school because of its thrill and suspense.

The heroes for 2002 Ahn Jung Hwan,Park Ji Sung,Lee Young Pyo etc already hang their boots but at that time  I'm seriously so proud of them!!! They beat Italy!!!*2002 also is  the last use of the Golden  Goal rule.

Ahn Jung Hwan
JS Park



In last World Cup ( 2010) KTO organize World Cup Street Cheering at Ampang. All of us wear the Red Jersey and shirt to support Team Korea. It is so fun , they even bring the drum to cheer the team. Of course nothing beat the joy of celebrating goal with other fellow supporters ! Hopefully there is another event for this year World Cup.

What do i expect for World Cup 2014?
It might been a slow start as they lost to Tunisia but let us judge on the real match. Let's have faith to Hyung Myung Bo 's team. At least reach semifinal again ?? Please remember your supporters are not just from South Korea, but from other fellow Asian country too. Aja Aja Fighting !!  Cant wait to wear my red jersey^^





No comments:

Post a Comment