Monday 27 November 2017

Wanna One Fan Meeting in Malaysia


Wanna One is coming to Malaysia! They will come for fan meeting event on 19 January 2018 at Stadium Negara.

Actually, after first 2 episodes of Produce 101 season 2, I could not keep up with the show every day but I did watch their stage performances. I also do not have specific favourite member but I like Kang Daniel and Ong plus I am now watching Master Key which they both in it. In the other note, Kang Daniel also danced to my favourite Got7's Hard Carry during the ranking stage :).

The ticket launch location is nearby to my house so I went around 11.30 am ( sale start at 11am) thinking the line will be moving but NOOO. My q number is 801. I went to other group ticket launch before, but  I can always get a ticket in less 30 minutes, I guess everyone cant miss out this fan meeting as the group will be dissolved by end of 2018.




It took 3 hours for me to purchase the fm tickets.  It was sold out online after 4 minutes. (I bought my ticket just 10 minutes before the organizer open the online sales. Anyway please don't buy any skyrocket ticket priced from the reseller. Some even sell the original rm589 exceed to  rm1000 till rm4000.  We need to stop these scammers.For rm4000 you better join their fan sign event or music show in Seoul.

By the way, this will not be my first time seeing Wanna One performance. I attended the Incheon Festival I guess that also triggers me to see their performance again.hahaha

Throwback :
You can see my struggle in this fan cam for the first few minutes but thankfully it is better towards the end. Applaud to all wannables for the loud fan chant


Tips :
Fan meeting location:  Stadium Negara
Accessible by  :
                      MRT : Merdeka Station ( Exit B) (underground)
                      LRT : Hang Tuah Station
                      Monorail : Maharajalela Station

Stadium Negara Entrance

MRT Exit B

For those outside KL or any foreigner Wannables , the nearest hotel to Stadium will be the Olympic Sports Hotel. It is only walking distance.


If you want to stay at the same hotel with Wanna One ( I doubt u will get any glimpse tho ) But I understand, the joy under the same roof of your favourite.Lol. I think the organizer will use 5 star hotel at the city centre. This is the listed hotel used before . Eg BigBang, GD,2AM, Got7 . A lot of fan account which fan saw their favourite idols do a bit of shopping before departing back to Korea.It will be either nearby KLCC Mandarin Oriental or famous luxury shopping centre ,Pavilion - JW Marriot Kuala Lumpur. Click the image below to book: The last one will be Double Tree by Hilton .
Can't wait for the fan meeting ! Who is your favorite Wanna One ?


Oh ya I still have this 2018 unofficial calendar which  I bought in Seoul. rm30 inclusive delivery or rm27 if you want to pick up this at fan meeting. Please email me at helomoto2@gmail.com if you want to purchase.
Preview of all the photos





No comments:

Post a Comment