Thursday 4 January 2018

O'sulloc Tea Museum and Innisfree Jeju House


The initial plan was to take the tourist shuttle bus 820 but due to short of time, I took a taxi from Hello Kitty island to O'sulloc. Both O'sulloc and Innisfree Jeju House close at 6pm.The fare start from 2800 won . Total trip: 6600 won

I just scan the museum quickly and sadly the observation deck was under renovation. I just spent my time at the cafe.

Total damage: 13000 won

The must-have is the green tea ice cream and special customize drink only available in the Jeju with red bean base. They have other branches in Insadong Seoul and by coincidence, I also saw another branch at Lotte World Mall

That is not a chocolate but a tea bar






Just next to O'sulloc is the Innisfree Jeju House. 


urm ok.....

You will see a green tea field nearby.






















The best thing to do here will be the DIY soap.
You can select 3 kinds of soap choice related to Jeju Island; volcanic pore, green tea and tangerine.
The cost is 15000 won but it comes with 3 soaps ( you can share it with your friends). It will be great if one bag comes with all 3 types of soap but of course, they want you to spend your money. I was seated next to a family during the soap making process, I regretted it now, I should just exchange one of the soaps with them. ( they chose volcanic)


You just need to follow the step by step instruction on the ipad.
The original form
You can stamp your name onto the soap

Leha X Innisfree lol ( I should have done it better)




The store also offers "only in Jeju product" and cafe.



looks delicious but I  choose my  sugar investment at O'sulloc cafe























Address :15, Sinhwayeoksa-ro, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 안덕면 신화역사로 15
Reference :http://english.visitkorea.or.kr

The bus to Jeju bus terminal is just across the road from O'sulloc entrance.I took  Bus no. 150 ( 2000 won)



No comments:

Post a Comment