Friday 16 March 2018

Cafe De Seoyeon ( Architecture 101 location)



This is the movie that transforms Suzy to be the nation first love.  The soundtrack left the best impact on the movie - Etude of Memories.  In the movie, Seoyeon asks Seungmin to built her house in Jeju. The house in the movie has now become a cafe located at Seogwipo.



Unfortunately, my phone camera only left with 8% the screen was dark ( due to auto save mode) so I just capture the photo randomly using Instagram camera. My Samsung Galaxy camera was not working as I drop the camera to the ground at Seongsan Ilchubong...sobs.





The scene which makes your heart flustered besides the sharing earphone scene.









the sea from 2nd floor





I took bus from Seogwipo bus terminal and lucky me I met an English teacher which guide me to this cafe. My phone battery was running low cant use the map.

Almost every house own the hallabong tree.

Cafe address :

2975 Wimi-ri, Namwon-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
Phone number : +82-64-764-7894






No comments:

Post a Comment